Tuesday, May 18, 2010

ALLEN WEST CAN DISH IT BUT CAN'T TAKE IT


It seems we have ruffled the delicate campaign feathers of South Florida's Favorite Freedom Clown.
Allen West mentions our blog and Twitter account in his latest blog post. Allen West loves to talk about Freedom but I guess he doesn't respect the most important 1.

"Lastly, I addressed the true “party of political intimidation” last month, the Democrat party. And it did not take them one month to prove me right, and personally as well. Ron Klein decided to attack one of our campaign volunteers who just happens to work for a local news station. His subversive, immature, and petulant actions resulted in a very professional person to be confronted at her workplace, and publicly humiliated by the Palm Beach Post. As well, there has sprung up a “No West FL-22 Blog” in South Florida along with a “No West FL-22 Twitter” account. There are a couple of interesting twitter comments posted, “November is hunting season and there is no bag limit”, which is followed by this sent out 13 May at 8:30am, “I will skin you personally West”."
Funny, we did submit a police report but do you think it will get any attention. Do you think the mainstream media will report this twitter post?

My metaphorical reference was in retaliation for the numerous retweets of a statement West made in reference to a hunting quote by Ted Nugent. It seems that West is real good a dishing out the tough talk but cannot take it when returned.
I am a pacifist I don't beat, torture, and threaten to kill people to get them to say what I want.
I WILL NOT BE INTIMIDATED BY YOU OR YOUR THUGS.
I wasn't even engaged in this fight until you started threatening Democrats. You began this WAR OF WORDS with your violent rhetoric by threatening Klein and Democrats by saying


YOU ARE A FOOL, AND I AM INDIGNANT AND TIRELESS.
MARK THIS DAY AS THE BEGINING OF THE END OF YOUR CAMPAIGN.

Below are some tweets from your supporters doubtful the Democratic Party will file charges against all your ridiculous violent metaphors.

RT @stagestop: @AllenWest2010 As Ted Nugent said, "November is hunting season, and there is no bag limit." He cracks me up. Hope he's right.

8:46am, May 13 from Twitterrific
RT @Palinspired RT @stagestop: @AllenWest2010 As Ted Nugent said, "November is hunting season, & there is no bag limit." He cracks me up

RT @stagestop: @AllenWest2010 As Ted Nugent said, "November is hunting season, and there is no bag limit." He cracks me up. Hope he's right.

RT @stagestop: @AllenWest2010 As Ted Nugent said, "November is hunting season, and there is no bag limit." He cracks me up. Hope he's right.

RT @stagestop: @AllenWest2010 As Ted Nugent said, "November is hunting season, and there is no bag limit." He cracks me up. Hope he's right.

7:36am, May 13 from TweetDeck
RT @JimFBrown: RT @stagestop: @AllenWest2010 Ted Nugent said, "November is hunting season, & there is no bag limit.". @billmiller6600

RT @stagestop: @AllenWest2010 As Ted Nugent said, "November is hunting season, and there is no bag limit." He cracks me up. Hope he's right.

7:32am, May 13 from TweetDeck
RT @stagestop: @AllenWest2010 As Ted Nugent said, "November is hunting season, & there is no bag limit.". Hope he's right. @billmiller6600





No comments:

Post a Comment